Geeeezzz!!

yeah....if it is real must of been going some wack to get the car in half thou?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Christ Look at the steering wheel, blimey that ain't good. It does look like a crash maybe they had to cut the car in half to get inside?

hmm not sure they cut it in half to get in, as the other half is a few metres away........just noticed the engines not even in the front half anymore aswell!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

80mph impact into a tree...the tree will always win! Dunno if its a fake a guy on another site claimed he just lived round the corner from there and knew the person who died. Horrible all the same i wonder how an A4 would look after a similar impact! Smaller cars always come off worse. And before anyone mentions no i wont try it out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

....you'd think the a3 being a better build than most hatchbacks it would survive it abit better than that thou!....then again anything at 80+ hitting a tree is gonna come away badly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

funny how you know what it is without looking.

im with the fake brigage.

too tidy.

take engine for example.

Engine looks placed. It hasnt skidded, rolled, tumbled, scuffed or bounced, you cant tell me it just landed without a bounce and stayed put.

no fluids anywhere, no twigs or undergroth disturbed, its just delicatly landed there? i think not.

undergrowth just looks too tidy

goes the same everywhere else, there is no damage or mark, scrape, gouge or anything else in the ground at all.

did the car fly airborne into the trees then land in pieces all around without making a mark or a drop of fluid?

90 been mentioned before , being left hooker probably 90KPH

approx 60mph.

bit in the lock looks like a normal flip key, but the handle(black bit with buttons) has snapped off.

look at your flip key when its shut,

the shiny metal bit around the corner is what your seeing in the lock.