New A3 Owner from London

A3AH

Reaction score
Alright guys just thought i'd introduce myself to the forum.

I'm Aaron, new to the Audi A3 1.8T, insurance is absolutely killing me but once driving her im too stubborn to get rid lol.

I live in London, and just recently purchased a black Audi A3.
(I uploaded some pictures in picture section)

I've been searching for some genuine RS4 alloys for awhile now and can't seem to find any, but now i'm contemplating getting a set of 18" TD Pro Race 1.2s.

I'm looking for a good scratch remover company in london if any know of any good ones, as the cars been key'd from front quarter to rear quarter on the driver side.

Aaron.

Hi Aaron, welcome to ASN? Have a look over in the classified section of the forum for listed parts for sale from other members. Enjoy the
forum

Cheers Sandra ill take a look now

dare I say, that's pretty low mileage ! Nice car, but as you say shame about the wheels - BUT it's something easily fixed .

South or North London ?

NE london mate, Buckhurst hill/ chingford. Ye wheel's is a shame and so is the key scratch. but One owner from new, i couldn't really complain.

Hey knoxie, ye i know Harlow been a few times, you an A3 or an S3 driver? Cheers for the welcome!:o.k:

s3 mate, there is alot of body shops around this way, best bet is google it nearest you, then read the reviews from people, stick around, this is a good site :)

Hi dude welcome to ASN
For wheels try wheel whores also the classified section on ed38 is ace too
Hope you enjoy your a3 and hope to meet at one of the show or meets

Hi dude welcome to ASN
For wheels try wheel whores also the classified section on ed38 is ace too
Hope you enjoy your a3 and hope to meet at one of the show or meets

Cheers for the advice mate, if i'd known sooner i would of came to yesterdays ACE Cafe meet, but by the time i'd came online it was already too late. count me in to the next one for sure though.

Cheers for the advice mate, if i'd known sooner i would of came to yesterdays ACE Cafe meet, but by the time i'd came online it was already too late. count me in to the next one for sure though.
I'm down ace tomorw nite! if your in the area pop in dude