sunroof and roof lining

tubby-ben

Reaction score
hi all just a quick question if anybody can help :)
basically i have a really bad rattle in the roof lining, think it is a metal plate or something come loose thats attached to the sunroof.
the sunroof works fine still for now but i need to investigate more and was wondering how hard the roof lining is either to remove or to move out the way? any pictures would help too.

thanks in advance guys

Hey! I got the same problem!

I had it checked once, since one part seems to be mended somehow. I wanted that piece replaced but I was told that it was not possible.
It would be nice if someone has any info about this.

it is so annoying, every bump it clangs above my head. hoping to sort it soon as i want to start modding and go for the remap :sm4:

Update!
What about the sunroof closing by itself when tilted up???
It has happened several times now while driving it just shuts down!!!

Don't suppose either of you or someone else with the same problem ever got this sorted?

My roof has started to rattle over bumps since i used the total closure on the key fob the other day, it's driving me mad. If i have the roof fully open or 1 click down from fully tilted, it seems ok, anything else n it will rattle over bumps. Weather is ok atm so not in a rush but at some point i'll take it to a garage and just wanted an idea of what it could be.

Last edited: