Is This Meant To Be Soft ??

A3 T

Lord Of The Rings
Reaction score
I was checking for boost leaks (again) the other day and noticed that this hose feels a bit soft:

Is it meant to be like that of should i change it for a silicone one?

it's a soft hose generally yea, so long as it's not leaking I wouldn't worry though.

Thanks mate ;)

I'm just trying to rule out anything that could resemble a leak.....lol

I've done the n249 bypass and fitted a catch can but Is there any other hoses that are prone to leaks?

The reason i ask is because all the hoses left seem to be water, brake or breather hoses :think:

check the intercooler hoses.if there isn't a split in the hose,the brackets could be broken.

check the intercooler hoses.if there isn't a split in the hose,the brackets could be broken.

Thanks ;)

Is that the hose you can only see from underneath the car on the front drivers side corner?

Yep i think it is. You can buy a Forge silicone hose kit and replace all the boost hoses, my wife bought hers from DPM Performance, but it dosnt include the Turbo Intake.

DC.

Yep i think it is. You can buy a Forge silicone hose kit and replace all the boost hoses, my wife bought hers from DPM Performance, but it dosnt include the Turbo Intake.

DC.

I could have checked it while the car was up in the air getting it oil changed :(

I've looked at the kits but from the pictures I've seen they all look like the skinny hoses (apart from one) that I've already removed when i did the n249 bypass/catch can.