EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    5th Gear

Status

Picked up a bargin today

Well as I'm starting my build after christmas just tret the s3 to some goodies pic will be along soon as busy bee

kw Coilovers ÂŁ350
    Milltek cat back ÂŁ300
    liquid gauge ÂŁ150
    genusis 550cc injectors ÂŁ180
    and he throo in a battery as mine is on it's way out
    he had ricetes for them costing over ÂŁ1600 all in all a bargin

getting next off him
    forge frontmount intercooler all set up with crash bar and hoses straight in fit cheep as
    forge quick shifter ÂŁ30

then I'll be ordering my rods off of bill
    and sending my agu head off for a re fresh and new parts and wait for xs to finish there manifold
    then onto the strip and build roll on

As for my map went to Rs tuning and spoke to Paul had it on dyno and boom to much surge so he said would be safer with standered map on for now so went ahead with that the map I had on it was just boost prob explaines the surge no surge now and standered map errrr
    350bhp & 316ftlb BBT new k16 7+7 blade hybrid turbo, Welly cooler, jetex filter, relentless ported v3 manifold 3" downpipe & de-cat, liquid gauge, r32 rear arb, AGU ported and polished Head, 550cc injectors, kw v2 Coilovers, s3dave tie bars & heat sheild, milltek cat back, I.E forged rods, brembos, inline fuel pump, v3 badger 5 tip, devils own WMI kit, AGU pistons, rear grooved discs & brembo pads, ds2500 pads & EBC ultimax disc, stack boost gauge

2. # ADS
    ADS

Another S3 owner....

Status
    win the lottery ? Get a pay rise ? bonus ?
    there's car's that work for you and then there's people that work for their cars !

I should also add just a tadd jealous
    02 plate - 2002 - 225bhp - S3 - Ming Blue - completely standard - nuff said, OK there's a centre armrest, sunroof, BOSE speakers & black leather recaros, oh and the non OE chrome pack !

5th Gear

Status
    Lol just started new job so getting the stuff I need and wanted for the last year and they was a ryt bargin for what they are over 1000 Coilovers and 600 Milltek emmm Cannot wait to fit
    350bhp & 316ftlb BBT new k16 7+7 blade hybrid turbo, Welly cooler, jetex filter, relentless ported v3 manifold 3" downpipe & de-cat, liquid gauge, r32 rear arb, AGU ported and polished Head, 550cc injectors, kw v2 Coilovers, s3dave tie bars & heat sheild, milltek cat back, I.E forged rods, brembos, inline fuel pump, v3 badger 5 tip, devils own WMI kit, AGU pistons, rear grooved discs & brembo pads, ds2500 pads & EBC ultimax disc, stack boost gauge

Brum brum

Status
    What do the ricetes do?
    Jason
    2001 Nogaro S3 (daily driver)

1958 replica Porsche 356 Speedster (summer posing)
    1997 Seat Cordoba SX 16v (track day toy) replacing (t)rusty 1994 Seat Ibiza GTi RIP

5th Gear

Status
    Simples prove here not fakes and no how old they are some people shat **** one ower all goodt

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jcs356 View Post
    What do the ricetes do?
    Was thinking the same, re-read a few times and ended up with receipts

5th Gear

Status
    Spelt wrong and what not a crime

Rrrrrrrr-tech

Status
    No idea what's going on here.
    > S3 225 (03) - OEM+
    > 205 GTI (90) - Limited Edition Miami Blue with full leather - 1 of only 300 made
    > Clio v6 255 (05) - Lethal Weapon

View: My S3 diary

5th Gear

Status
    Needs deleteing Lol