Feck - needs 4 new tyres - Audi want 150 each!

find a local tyre shop. i got two for my old Quattro for £100.00. Takes a few days to order them but its better than paying £600.00 !!!

I found all the favourite tyres sites listed on here very expensive when I replaced my tyres recently, I found the best way is to just trawl through Yellow Pages.

I bought Pilot Sports and save over £70 a tyre over the 3 sites listed

I got goodyear GSD3 F1's for my S3 for £88 a corner and that was the best price I could find pretty much anywhere and local. Bracknell Tyre and Battery... depends where you are though.

I know of lots of people that have bought of mytyres then had quick fit fit them... but I'll never be going in one of them again after having to pay £140 for one pirelli when I had a puncture!

[ QUOTE ]
I got goodyear GSD3 F1's for my S3 for £88 a corner and that was the best price I could find pretty much anywhere and local. Bracknell Tyre and Battery... depends where you are though.

I know of lots of people that have bought of mytyres then had quick fit fit them... but I'll never be going in one of them again after having to pay £140 for one pirelli when I had a puncture!

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW I thought I got a really good deal when i negotiated £103 a corner for F1's!

As said above ring around your local places and ask them to beat each other, thats what i did and dont feel cheeky asking.

you could always just add a bit more and get some new wheels, stick ur old 1's on ebay and youll be sorted

Why would you even ask Audi about tyres?
I wonder how much Audi charge for a tank of Optimax?

Went to Bracknell Tyre and Battery, got 4 x Dunlop Sport 9000 at £360 inc VAT and fitting. Quite chuffed, however I did have to wait for over an hour as there was quite a queue. They have RE050, F1GDS3 & T1-R at the same price, wanted the RE050 but they didn't have stock.