Urgent, any one know?

nervus

Reaction score
How to get at the storage bin under the headlight switch.

There is alike a felt lined storage hole which looks like it can be removed somehow? I want to locate a switch in there and need it out? Calling HTC!

[ QUOTE ]
How to get at the storage bin under the headlight switch.

There is alike a felt lined storage hole which looks like it can be removed somehow? I want to locate a switch in there and need it out? Calling HTC!

[/ QUOTE ]

Open the door and lever off the side panel of the dash. Remove the screws around that portion of the dash for the panel below the steering wheel. There are some more screws around the bottom of the panel also, and then it just comes of... its the only way to get to it really. Its about a 5 minute job.

Rich

Your a star, thanks again matey! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

No problem. What are you mounting? N2O Switch? Missile arm switch? passenger ejector seat? Flux capacitor switch?

RIch

[ QUOTE ]
No problem. What are you mounting? N2O Switch? Missile arm switch? passenger ejector seat? Flux capacitor switch?

RIch

[/ QUOTE ]

Any of these would be great little mods!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

RIch

[/ QUOTE ]

Any of these would be great little mods!

[/ QUOTE ]

They would...all quite fun too!

Self made. I press a button and apon that action the passenger airbag compartment flips up and a punch glove punches outwards and knock out occurs!

Only technical draw back is that if an accident occurs the punch glove is triggered rather than the airbag!

[ QUOTE ]

RIch

[/ QUOTE ]

No...
It's his special 'bling' cloaking device switch..

At the flick of a switch the exterior of the S3 goes from classy, to chav spec.... complete with faux polished alloy mirrors, chromed wheels with spinners, 4 exhausts of excessive diameter, side neons, LED washer jets, pimp tints and the best bit is....the Alcantara takes on shades of Burberry!

The instant you leave the 'hood' and no longer need to fit in with 'da homies' you can select the normal appearance again, by re-pressing the button.

Brilliant.

I want one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
would prove rather expensive Ess as everytime you mingled you would have to replace the bling as the barstewards woulda nicked all ya items.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so...
You see, when you park up in a less select area, you revert to standard cloaking...therefore reducing the chance of all the chavs having bits away...

Win, win...

LOL it is a cloaking device switch, but only becomes invisible to Laser's.

It was originally mounted in the glovebox but its to hard to find and turn off in the heat of the moment.

Burberry recaro inserts - nice, especially with imola, lol

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif