Good service from Audi

• Thread starter imported_monkeytrousers
  • Start date
I

imported_monkeytrousers

Whilst driving to work yesterday my engine management light came on.

I phoned Audi Roadside Assistance who sent a mobile Audi technician out to me within a couple of hours. He plugged his laptop in, found the fault (a temperature sensor had broken, or something) and replaced the part on the spot. All for free.

It's things like this that make me glad I paid extra to buy my S3 from an Audi main dealer. I have to say the warranty work I have had done under Audi Approved has also been generally excellent and has almost made up for the inflated dealer car price.

I have experienced the same good service from road side assistance.

My car will be 3 years old this September. Is it worth extending my cover & does anyone know what it costs?

[ QUOTE ]
I have experienced the same good service from road side assistance.

My car will be 3 years old this September. Is it worth extending my cover & does anyone know what it costs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at the ridiculous charges that they have just brought in. Its like £700 for the year.. SO not worth it!

Scary or what - the exact same thing happened to me only the previous day! A faulty temp sensor also.

I agree - top quality service from the Audi technician. I didn't have to go near the dealer which is always a good thing. All sorted within 15 mins on my driveway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif