Son of a be-atch!

Oh great - thanks!! Everyone else gets the Beatles, Bowie, T Rex - and what do I get??? 'The Pipes & Drums & Military Band of The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards' - "Amazing Grace"!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

That's going to be great for my hip and macho image!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oops.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif Well, here's a way to start the day off. Finished my cornflakes, then went to set off to work in my A3T (which i've only had 6 months), only to find some poxy White Van has scrapped down the driver side rear wheel arch!!! Absolute c-hunts! Close to tears I was /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif Not a ****** scratch on the whole car...and now this!

I'm gonna purchase some T-cut later to see if it will help at all. Thing is, my A3 is in Pearl Azure Blue, which isn't your standard metallic blue, so I don't know whether T-Cut is gonna help or not.

Don't suppose anyone else has had similar problem and with this colour paint? Also, how much do reckon a Stealer would be looking at to touch up a wheel arch?

Help please! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

If the paint has transfered from his van onto your wing leaving a white mark it may t-cut out okay. If the damage to your wing is your paint that has been scuffed you may get away with t-cut - providing the colour has not been broken to the primer.

How big is the damage?

nasty...

while on the subject of paint anyone got any ideas how to repair stone chips? ( i have fairly nasty on on the bonnet)

[ QUOTE ]
nasty...

while on the subject of paint anyone got any ideas how to repair stone chips? ( i have fairly nasty on on the bonnet)

[/ QUOTE ]

Depending on size/how perfect you want it to be, you can either have a go at touching it up yourself with one of those small bottles of touch-up paint (don't use the supplied brush, buy a small one from an art or model shop) or you could get a mobile "invisible" paint repair man round who should be able to just respray the area around the chip. I've had this done for minor scrapes before and the results are excellent. Might be overkill for a stone chip though! (I'd go the touch-up route myself).