so i dropped it 60mm......

taylor1

Reaction score
iv dropped my quattro 60mm and iv already managed to rip under tray down in 1 day.....should i get it back on nice and tight or rip it off!?!?

Who needs an under tray lol iv not owned a car thats still had one attached lol

i cant/dont know how to attatch a pic...look at my garage and let me know

i csaying that there aint a side on one ill add one tmoz tho

ill get a snap tmoz then and throw the pic in my garage as i cant add pic to threads...

Leave it off, it will only come off again!!

I dropped mine 60mm and tbh its far too low, 40mm max.

60mm is on the floor practically for an S3 - raise it back up a bit or avoid bumpy roads and speed bumps at all costs otherwise you'll end up doing some proper damage.

The s3 looked mint slammed but like said it was a joke driving on anything over than a bypas or motorway so just not worth it on british roads

STILL cant add a pic to here but i put one in my garage today!

377350_10150424179357947_711082946_8898563_552847320_n.jpg

Lol you can go lower!
Get it on its belly dude,

Pat

iv dropped my quattro 60mm and iv already managed to rip under tray down in 1 day.....should i get it back on nice and tight or rip it off!?!?

Snap! ripped mine off too matey, pulled into a busy (grass) church carpark for my best mates wedding, executed a nice reverse bay park and got out to find the entire front undertray turnerd inside out and sticking out infront of the car by 2 feet just about attached to the bumper. lots of people pointing. then my mates old man said " well, you will have these cars of yours so fu**ing low steve".
ha ha the girlfreind just shook her head and said "****** car"

anyway that was 2 years ago and its still without it, my subframe hits the floor every now and then and im not quite as low as you so you must have fun with yours

Reactions: taylor1
[FONT=Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS]secondson camscockle20vT, i've never owned a car with an under tray stillattached! My last A3 was probs about as low as yours, maybe evenlower and yea... I smashed my sump up big time! In all fairness, Ihad just jumped a bridge at about 90 tho [/FONT]:blush:

DSC00146.jpg

Just be aware of how low your car is, and deffo don't go smashing it over any bridges!

What set up you on?

Reactions: taylor1
Classic! My mrs gets mad how slow i got to go on bumps haha i just got some cheap fk ones of ebay only 200 there ok dose the job so im happy enough.....just glad im not the only tool with a stupid low car causing traffic build up :D

Classic! My mrs gets mad how slow i got to go on bumps haha i just got some cheap fk ones of ebay only 200 there ok dose the job so im happy enough.....just glad im not the only tool with a stupid low car causing traffic build up :D

Theres traffic everywhere nowdays, may as well look good while sitting in it Ey!! Lol

Looks too low IMO but different strokes for different folks.

ye true haha i like bein different but i want some or the avus wheels in 18" big time...someone flew into my mates s4 wrote it off and i werent really thinking bout it but i didnt look to see it his were ok i just thought one would be ****ed but after it was taken away i said i wanted a set and he turned found and said "mine were fine you sould of taken the,swapped them for any ****ty wheel as im getting paid out for it" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not happy haha