Photoblocker Spray

i doubt it will work...

i saw a programme where they were saying that if the computer can't recognise the number plate, it gets referred to a team of people who adjust the image levels and contrast til they can read it! cheeky buggers.

this is easy to do in photoshop, so u could get the person who's selling it to send u a pic & u can test how well it works...?!

[ QUOTE ]
Found this item on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=52638&item=7964828341&rd=1

It is a spray you apply to your number plates, it is supposed to refect the light back at a camera and your registration cannot be read.

Has anyone had experience of this?

Does it work and is it legal?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
You try it first and let us know your results... I don't fancy racing through a speed camera at 90mph+ in the name of research!

none of it works, all bull /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Found this item on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=52638&item=7964828341&rd=1

It is a spray you apply to your number plates, it is supposed to refect the light back at a camera and your registration cannot be read.

Has anyone had experience of this?

Does it work and is it legal?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
You try it first and let us know your results... I don't fancy racing through a speed camera at 90mph+ in the name of research!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the thing, how do you know if it works?

a friend of mine ordered a set of plates from the back of max power and he tested it with his digi cam and said that it worked a treat! but sppeding fines being a great source of income for the establishment im sure it wont be long before this sillyness is all stamped out!

anyway why go to the trouble of buying a can of spray? just hack the bas@!?# camera down with a sledgehammer!

a gut was trying to sell this at a show, my mate tried to take a picture of the plate with my digital camera for the laff but the guy kept turning away when he saw us lol

Total rubbish all of it!

If the plate number cant be seen like ultramodz quite rightly states they tweak the photograph by changing the colours etc.

The only thing that will beat the camera's in not having a number plate on at all

Or go james bond and get a reversible one!