Who was after the BBS CH's?

nervus

Reaction score
I read a thread where someone was looking at buying a set and can't find it now.

Anyway there is a set for sale on RS246.com. They are 19's and for S3 fitment.

[ QUOTE ]
I read a thread where someone was looking at buying a set and can't find it now.

Anyway there is a set for sale on RS246.com. They are 19's and for S3 fitment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was me...can't see them in the Classified section though ?!?

Cheers,
Adam

I've just rechecked mate, they are defo there on the second or third page in the parts section of RS classifieds.

I know he spent an absolute fortune at QST and maybe they could act as middle men or common ground for meeting or something?

Is £1100 a good price, what do they cost normally?

[ QUOTE ]
The CHs in that size are ~£300 a corner so in effect the tyres are 'free'.

Tyres have to be £150+ a corner..

A

[/ QUOTE ]

£300 a corner! where do you shop? Harrods? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Go here and they are £907 all in for the wheels..

You should be able to get tyres for around £100 a corner if you shop around on google... Thats £1300 or so all in for brand new wheels & tyres... I know what i'd rather do....

Ade

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The CHs in that size are ~£300 a corner so in effect the tyres are 'free'.

Tyres have to be £150+ a corner..

A

[/ QUOTE ]

£300 a corner! where do you shop? Harrods? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Go here and they are £907 all in for the wheels..

You should be able to get tyres for around £100 a corner if you shop around on google... Thats £1300 or so all in for brand new wheels & tyres... I know what i'd rather do....

Ade

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice link! Mine were quoted from Performancealloys.com - guess they're not the cheapest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You can just about get tyres for £100 a corner in that size, crap ones though. T1Rs are ~£135 a corner which isn't too bad though.

..makes his asking price seem a little steep though.

Cheers!
Adam