Wheel Refurbs in the London and South East. Please tell me your experiences

Westy

Reaction score
There's a few of us ASN members who live in the SE/London area and trying to find a decent well priced wheel refurb company is not easy.

I've contacted over 10 local businesses this week and I'm not getting anywhere! I've spoken to places that want £250+ VAT and other places that want me to provide my own paint ***. Nowhere down south seems to be able to challenge with City Powder Coaters in Brum City Powder Coaters Ltd. Birmingham. 0121 448 7646.

Trooper has been a star and contacted the place he uses near Heathrow Airport and they will do a full acid dip, blast, refurb and green powder coat for me for £250 all inc for 4 17" wheels.

Can anyone give me any ifo for any companies that you have used in the SE of England that wont cost a fortune. The wheels I want doing are for track use so I dont need a show finish. I will be happy to pay £50 a wheel.

I fall into the interested member category.

Are you sharing with the class, or is this a private party?

They do quite a lot of colours mate so might be best to give them a ring. They even tried to sell me on getting mine done in pink when I went to have them done in gunmetal grey....................needless to say I passed up on the offer.....................nothing wrong with pink wheels of course if anyone has them :whistle2:

I got mine done for 140 pm me andill have a look for there post code