AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 480 of 1235
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Reesy's Big Turbo A3

  1. #441
    Prawn's Avatar
    My other car is a MINI!!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    9,388
    Wow! Just watched that last dyno vid of the mani glowing that's unreal :s on mine only the collector started to glow orange, but yours lights up like a bloody lightbulb!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

    But I know nothing so ignore me.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #442
    "Stick a V8 in it!"

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland
    Posts
    15,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    Wow! Just watched that last dyno vid of the mani glowing that's unreal :s on mine only the collector started to glow orange, but yours lights up like a bloody lightbulb!
    Hes running a more restrictive turbo though!

    The bigger 45mm turbine in yours, plus the larger more efficient compressor means your setup will run much cooler at similar power levels.

    2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Avant, Berry Pearl
    2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Saloon, Black-ish
    1997 S4 - PPC £999 Challenge Track Car Build
    TD5 Land Rover Defender build


  4. #443
    Prawn's Avatar
    My other car is a MINI!!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    9,388
    I realise this Kev, good explaination though

    Was just noting how fecking scary that much heat is! It lights the bay up like a 100w bulb!

    For comparison, here's mine on Bills Dyno on it's 3rd run at 293bhp:

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

    But I know nothing so ignore me.

  5. #444
    RIP S3dave

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    nr Glos
    Posts
    7,199
    for such a short power run thats glowing one hell of a lot....
    egt's????

    eak!
    **http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

    NEW NEW NEW eShop now LIVE>
    www.badger5.biz

    Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG


    http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/

  6. #445
    "Stick a V8 in it!"

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland
    Posts
    15,390
    i wonder if it glows the same on the road?

    Obviously when moving along the road theres a LOT more air flowing round the engine and over the manifold etc.

    Need to get someone to stick a go-pro under the bonnet and go for a drive :P

    2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Avant, Berry Pearl
    2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Saloon, Black-ish
    1997 S4 - PPC £999 Challenge Track Car Build
    TD5 Land Rover Defender build


  7. #446
    Prawn's Avatar
    My other car is a MINI!!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    9,388
    Quote Originally Posted by badger5 View Post
    for such a short power run thats glowing one hell of a lot....
    egt's????

    eak!
    He doesn't know, Dan mapped it out
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

    But I know nothing so ignore me.

  8. #447
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    I was going to say I doubt it glows that much on the road. The fans aren't that powerful at all yet you wouldn't stand so easily in front of a 100mph wind.

    Bill that was about the 5th or 6th run done is pretty quick succession. The first coupling it was slipping then the Quattro was being gay. It didn't glow like that on the first run.


  9. #448
    <tuffty/>'s Avatar
    Badger 5 Edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    15,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    I was going to say I doubt it glows that much on the road. The fans aren't that powerful at all yet you wouldn't stand so easily in front of a 100mph wind.

    Bill that was about the 5th or 6th run done is pretty quick succession. The first coupling it was slipping then the Quattro was being gay. It didn't glow like that on the first run.
    Oh it will glow like that on the road mate... fans are irrelevant.. load it up and it will be nice and hot..

    Its EGT's thats turning it that colour not general heat... EGT's will be around 1000 deg at the collector...

    <tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

  10. #449
    BENJAMIN's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    472
    Y'all need some V-TEC!


  11. #450
    superkarl's Avatar
    MAN OF STEEL

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Liverpool/Southport. N west
    Posts
    7,542
    Oh dear
    Reesy likes this.

  12. #451
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    Quote Originally Posted by superkarl View Post
    Oh dear
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


  13. #452
    BENJAMIN's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    472
    9300rpm and 'twin Barry cans'= hero status.

    The chavs in mcd's car park were erect after the burnout last night.
    I think reesy stayed there and finished 'em off with his double denim.

  14. #453
    superkarl's Avatar
    MAN OF STEEL

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Liverpool/Southport. N west
    Posts
    7,542
    Quote Originally Posted by BENJAMIN View Post
    9300rpm and 'twin Barry cans'= hero status.

    The chavs in mcd's car park were erect after the burnout last night.
    I think reesy stayed there and finished 'em off with his double denim.
    you mean reesy stayed there and got them flacid again.

  15. #454
    RIP S3dave

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    nr Glos
    Posts
    7,199
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
    i wonder if it glows the same on the road?

    Obviously when moving along the road theres a LOT more air flowing round the engine and over the manifold etc.

    Need to get someone to stick a go-pro under the bonnet and go for a drive :P
    there's shag all air circulating down the back.. expect no change on the road between engine and bulkhead
    thats one of the downsides of transverse 1.8t turbo locations
    **http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

    NEW NEW NEW eShop now LIVE>
    www.badger5.biz

    Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG


    http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/

  16. #455
    RIP S3dave

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    nr Glos
    Posts
    7,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    He doesn't know, Dan mapped it out
    the colour says it all..
    too hot fella's - seriously too hot

    whats the spec of the turbo? I'm confused... its a hybrid... but what flavour is it?
    **http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

    NEW NEW NEW eShop now LIVE>
    www.badger5.biz

    Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG


    http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/

  17. #456
    RIP S3dave

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    nr Glos
    Posts
    7,199
    Quote Originally Posted by BENJAMIN View Post
    Y'all need some V-TEC!

    yea... fo sho... you gotta love 125lbft torque.. must pull like a train.. :D
    Yohan87 likes this.
    **http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

    NEW NEW NEW eShop now LIVE>
    www.badger5.biz

    Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG


    http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/

  18. #457
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    The reason why it was so hot is because it was a map to basically maximise all that the car had. The car is now on a slightly more sensible map and I have put in a 4 bar to aid with fuelling.

    Also pretty hot because it's running 290 through a stock ko4 on a small port with no wmi..


  19. #458
    beachbuggy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by badger5 View Post
    the colour says it all..
    too hot fella's - seriously too hot

    whats the spec of the turbo? I'm confused... its a hybrid... but what flavour is it?
    Its a stock K04 as far as i'm aware. Not been able to see the video but agree, from everyones comments it sounds like it's toooooooo hot.

    I also think that running the stock injectors on 3bar at current levels is beyond their capabilitites, and not having seen any logs from those runs i'd suggest that they aren't giving the .85 lambda that's being requested hence the hot EGT's...

  20. #459
    <tuffty/>'s Avatar
    Badger 5 Edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    15,613
    I would be looking to drop it into KFLBTS sooner rather than later if its getting that hot and fuelling rich if you haven't already... leave LAMFA at 0.85 but as this hasn't got an EGT probe then the EGT modelling won't be in operation so probe worth playing with TABGBTS to get fuelling running from KFLBTS and tune that to enrichen to somewhere like 0.75 or less if getting hot..

    APY (narrow band S3) fueling falls into KFLBTS fairly quickly and runs 0.75/0.7 under high load as standard... there is a reason for that lol... AMK/BAM use a different strategy to manage EGT related fuelling so ideally seeing as you aren't using an EGT probe you could do with adjusting the fuelling to where you want it and it needs it..

    Get the balance right then it should only need to fall into KFLBTS when getting hot but normal cruising should still run happily from LAMFA giving better MPG

    <tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

  21. #460
    Prawn's Avatar
    My other car is a MINI!!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    9,388
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    probe worth playing with TABGBTS
    Praise the lord! A mapping Acronym that doesn't begin with 'K'!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

    But I know nothing so ignore me.

  22. #461
    BENJAMIN's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by badger5 View Post
    yea... fo sho... you gotta love 125lbft torque.. must pull like a train.. :D
    Good base for a bit of boost though......

  23. #462
    BENJAMIN's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    472
    A freeze frame. Looks toasty.

  24. #463
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    All this talk of manifolds leads very nicely into this next post.

    I ordered some heatshielding a while ago, but the day I did the eBay seller went on holiday.. Well today this arrived:



    Not sure if it's a sorry for taking so long, or it's a thing with every order but either way the bag of Haribo is a bonus.



  25. #464
    s3dave's Avatar
    TFSI Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west yorks
    Posts
    10,121
    Didnt wellys Manni glow up like a beacon when his was on the rollers....

  26. #465
    <tuffty/>'s Avatar
    Badger 5 Edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    15,613




    <tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

  27. #466
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    Awww, that takes me back some
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  28. #467
    Prawn's Avatar
    My other car is a MINI!!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    9,388
    Quote Originally Posted by s3dave View Post
    Didnt wellys Manni glow up like a beacon when his was on the rollers....
    True, but that was pumping 338bhp!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

    But I know nothing so ignore me.

  29. #468
    <tuffty/>'s Avatar
    Badger 5 Edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    15,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    True, but that was pumping 338bhp!
    Power is largely irrelevant.... with all the extra flow capabilities the engine now has a bottle neck (in this case the smaller turbine) will still back up exhaust gas flow and it will result in high EGT's...

    Has boost been mentioned yet? I know Reesy has a spike in there somewhere...

    <tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

  30. #469
    beachbuggy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    Power is largely irrelevant.... with all the extra flow capabilities the engine now has a bottle neck (in this case the smaller turbine) will still back up exhaust gas flow and it will result in high EGT's...

    Has boost been mentioned yet? I know Reesy has a spike in there somewhere...

    <tuffty/>
    Yeah there was definitely a spike! I have sent lower boost maps and adjusted n75 to curb the spike... From the logs I saw the boost went from 5 psi to 26 psi in a split second, the n75 just couldn't react quick enough and by the time it did the boost was way over. I obviously don't need to tell you as I'm sure you know, the spool on this now with all the manifolds and bits is just quicker than the stock ever was and hence the stock n75 maps which I used to begin with never had a chance, hopefully though it'll get contained and get something sensible....

  31. #470
    <tuffty/>'s Avatar
    Badger 5 Edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    15,613
    Whats the actuator rated at?

    <tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

  32. #471
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    Flashed the latest map on this morning, which should take into account the 4bar..

    I can put my foot down from lower in the revs and the car doesn't boost above 24psi, which is great news as it caps the initial spike that the previous maps had.

    I will try and get some logs tonight, but failing that it'll be Saturday morning.


  33. #472
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    I would be looking to drop it into KFLBTS sooner rather than later if its getting that hot and fuelling rich if you haven't already... leave LAMFA at 0.85 but as this hasn't got an EGT probe then the EGT modelling won't be in operation so probe worth playing with TABGBTS to get fuelling running from KFLBTS and tune that to enrichen to somewhere like 0.75 or less if getting hot..

    APY (narrow band S3) fueling falls into KFLBTS fairly quickly and runs 0.75/0.7 under high load as standard... there is a reason for that lol... AMK/BAM use a different strategy to manage EGT related fuelling so ideally seeing as you aren't using an EGT probe you could do with adjusting the fuelling to where you want it and it needs it..

    Get the balance right then it should only need to fall into KFLBTS when getting hot but normal cruising should still run happily from LAMFA giving better MPG

    <tuffty/>
    In my APY

    I've LAMFA @ 0.85 from 3000 to 7000RPM only @ WOT

    The TABGBTS @ 850C

    and I use KFLBTS stock because it enriches very much from stock

    KFFDLBTS it's all @ 1 to follow only the KFLBTS map

    I have never seen the KFLBTS kick in, from the readings in the AFR gauge
    Talking about the 800hp by 0-400 S3 : "Is it true that everytime you take this car down the strip, the earths rotation slows by 0.1 % ??"

  34. #473
    <tuffty/>'s Avatar
    Badger 5 Edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    15,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedrosousa View Post
    In my APY

    I've LAMFA @ 0.85 from 3000 to 7000RPM only @ WOT

    The TABGBTS @ 850C

    and I use KFLBTS stock because it enriches very much from stock

    KFFDLBTS it's all @ 1 to follow only the KFLBTS map

    I have never seen the KFLBTS kick in, from the readings in the AFR gauge
    You haven't seen AFR drop to 0.7's? see this all the time on APY's on the dyno... very odd...

    Std fuelling on APY/APX looks like this..


    vs std AMK...


    Quite different as you can see...

    <tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

  35. #474
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    You haven't seen AFR drop to 0.7's? see this all the time on APY's on the dyno... very odd...

    Std fuelling on APY/APX looks like this..


    vs std AMK...


    Quite different as you can see...

    <tuffty/>
    Could be my TABGBTS that it's to high, but I haven't seen less than 0.85... I used Dyno Dynamics and the dynos are to fast, probably in a dyno like MAHA that could happen, in the the track I've done some laps but not very fast, so I don't really abuse of it...
    Talking about the 800hp by 0-400 S3 : "Is it true that everytime you take this car down the strip, the earths rotation slows by 0.1 % ??"

  36. #475
    RIP S3dave

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    nr Glos
    Posts
    7,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    I was going to say I doubt it glows that much on the road. The fans aren't that powerful at all yet you wouldn't stand so easily in front of a 100mph wind.

    Bill that was about the 5th or 6th run done is pretty quick succession. The first coupling it was slipping then the Quattro was being gay. It didn't glow like that on the first run.
    fans wont cool your exhaust manifold.. I also run in 5th and loaded......
    its running too hot imho
    **http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

    NEW NEW NEW eShop now LIVE>
    www.badger5.biz

    Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG


    http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/

  37. #476
    RIP S3dave

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    nr Glos
    Posts
    7,199
    Quote Originally Posted by s3dave View Post
    Didnt wellys Manni glow up like a beacon when his was on the rollers....
    yes it did, and it was Too Hot!, and was turned down..

    hint hint
    **http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

    NEW NEW NEW eShop now LIVE>
    www.badger5.biz

    Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG


    http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/

  38. #477
    RIP S3dave

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    nr Glos
    Posts
    7,199
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbuggy View Post
    Its a stock K04 as far as i'm aware. Not been able to see the video but agree, from everyones comments it sounds like it's toooooooo hot.

    I also think that running the stock injectors on 3bar at current levels is beyond their capabilitites, and not having seen any logs from those runs i'd suggest that they aren't giving the .85 lambda that's being requested hence the hot EGT's...
    unless you are getting the required logs, this email mapping is going to risk both your rep and his engine.
    be very carefull guys
    **http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

    NEW NEW NEW eShop now LIVE>
    www.badger5.biz

    Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG


    http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/

  39. #478
    RIP S3dave

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    nr Glos
    Posts
    7,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedrosousa View Post
    Could be my TABGBTS that it's to high, but I haven't seen less than 0.85... I used Dyno Dynamics and the dynos are to fast, probably in a dyno like MAHA that could happen, in the the track I've done some laps but not very fast, so I don't really abuse of it...
    just apply more load to the DD then?
    **http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

    NEW NEW NEW eShop now LIVE>
    www.badger5.biz

    Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG


    http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/

  40. #479
    beachbuggy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by badger5 View Post
    unless you are getting the required logs, this email mapping is going to risk both your rep and his engine.
    be very carefull guys
    Cheers Bill, totally agree. Reesy already has a sensible detuned map, he could use if he wanted :-)

  41. #480
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    Relax, the boost has been turned down!!

    That was the map that was boost happy, as that is what would bring the numbers up (I know too much boost just = heat, but )

    The car isn't being thrashed at the moment anyway, as it's obvious from the dyno run that things are a bit hot under their. Dan will be getting some serious logging tomorrow, rather then a small chunk that he normally gets.

    To be able to get the map set up as good as it can be, what logs are needed? I know what ones I would normally log, but any out of the ordinary?


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Few questions about BIG turbo conversions
    By Grant in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 25th January 2005, 18:07
  2. here are power maps of chipped and big turbo cars
    By dunk in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 6th January 2005, 18:37
  3. MTM big turbo
    By DuncS3 in forum Tuning
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 4th January 2005, 17:10
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 20th August 2004, 10:19
  5. Big Turbo Alternative
    By StephenBogan in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 4th May 2004, 12:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO