Ace cafe, hanger lane tomorrow nite 29/11/11 (let's start again)

AARON77

Reaction score
Hi guys it's that time again
I'll be there from 6pm with vince,don,hopefully Lee and prawn are going to make too,were trying to get there early so we can steal a bit of the car park! so if you wanna get your car rite outside ace you might wanna get there early to,as many times I've found myself parking about 70 meters away
Hope to see you guys there
Aaron

Would love to come!,il let you know if i have time!!

Apologies...I meant that it's a shame that there wasn't a meet in Bristol. Noticed some near Bournemouth and in London but with work it's travel time that's the killer.

I've just noticed that you are from Bristol, we should try to get something together near here. there's bucket loads of S3's in this area.

I don't suppose yours is the liquid yellow one i see parked near Able Fit in Brislington is it?

Reactions: AARON77
Apologies...I meant that it's a shame that there wasn't a meet in Bristol. Noticed some near Bournemouth and in London but with work it's travel time that's the killer.

I've just noticed that you are from Bristol, we should try to get something together near here. there's bucket loads of S3's in this area.

I don't suppose yours is the liquid yellow one i see parked near Able Fit in Brislington is it?
Yea thats mine,i do have a few mates in cleavdon as wel one in a new s3 8p blue,and a bora silver,dnt know if you know them (they do have a vag club dwn there),um and as for bristol there is a krispy kreme meet twice a year i think,you are right though did try starting a s3 8l meet down hear but no1 was up for it!,its a way but would love to try pop ace cafe!

Reactions: Jimgrim77
I'm staying in Swindon ATM for a lil while! when's the next kk meet
Think its only twice a year mate!,or buy the sounds of it three s3's want a meet in bristol lol!

Get it on mate! I know a few that would come from Swindon
Check out ash b he is in touch with the welsh lads who go to the kk meet you can find him on the 8p forum

It's every 3 months I think mate
Think it's an ed38 meet
Yea it is edition 38!,my bad only been asked to two of the meets,so thought there was only two!,and yea ash is the man,good guy,met up with him and few others at the last bkk!

I'll have to pop in sometime and compare notes, i go past there quite a lot!

I've seen the bora and possibly the S3 at the strode centre gym car park...I didnt realise there was a vag club down here.

Be good to get something sorted at some point. Be interesting to see what folk have done!

I'll have to pop in sometime and compare notes, i go past there quite a lot!

I've seen the bora and possibly the S3 at the strode centre gym car park...I didnt realise there was a vag club down here.

Be good to get something sorted at some point. Be interesting to see what folk have done!
Yea pop in sometime mate be good to see you and the car!

Nice one. Mine's still very much a work in progress and will probably pale into insignificance when lined up alongside your beauty...liquid yellow just looks stunning! You can see yours a mile off, have to say that it's the best colour i've seen on an S3. Have you done much on the interior? I must say that I have done very little and just retained the piano black.

Nice one. Mine's still very much a work in progress and will probably pale into insignificance when lined up alongside your beauty...liquid yellow just looks stunning! You can see yours a mile off, have to say that it's the best colour i've seen on an S3. Have you done much on the interior? I must say that I have done very little and just retained the piano black.
No interior is standard,but that is next along with alot more power,dnt wana say what i am doing yet though!,and seems like everyone else liked liquid yellow when they went to the spray shop!,would change colour if i had chance to spray it not different enough with 3 other liquid yellow 8l's!

Think I'm going to give this one a miss lads, it's pouring with rain, I'm soaking wet from site, and still stuck at work!

Me to!,im guna make the xmas meet i think!,book half day with work!,by the time im ready to leave and a two hour drive il be there for half ten!,next meet il be there!

Ha was a good enough nite met some good ppl saw ace cars :)
Must say we braved the cold quite well ! Met Don TTU at his work at 5 and made the ten minute drive down in convoy me,vince and don ?
It was quite nice to chill out had a swift beer some chilly chips b4 every1 arrived, we then went out to a relatively full carpark!
Think the highlight was meeting Lee and his very fresh big turbo'd S3 (380bhp)
Nice to meet you Lee and finally put a face to the voice(good work dude)
As always it was great to swap interests ideas, be them,crazy/good/bad I always enjoy!
I really have met some good lads and look forward to the next seasons antics and shows :)
Even if I am tagging along in V mans car

Hope to see more of you next time! It's worth the effort as it really is a good friendy crowd :)

Sorry I couldn't make it folks! it was almost 6pm before I got out of work, where it was still raining, and with M25 traffic I wouldn't have been there until gone hafl 7, with another 90 minutes to drive home later on.

Will definitely make it to the first one next year though, should be a good laugh :)

Sorry I couldn't make it folks! it was almost 6pm before I got out of work, where it was still raining, and with M25 traffic I wouldn't have been there until gone hafl 7, with another 90 minutes to drive home later on.

Will definitely make it to the first one next year though, should be a good laugh :)
No worries
Get to meet you and that car of yours one day!!!!

It was a good night i had fun, it was the first day i could drive my car properly after getting it back. Nice meeting aaron and vince for the first time, both crs were looking good. Hopefully next time you guys see my car it will be done.

Aaron my friend was parked next to you, he had the black S4 estate with Porsche brakes. He mentioned an S3 with a nitrous tank and i kinda figured that was you lol. Hopefully i won't be working next time so i'll defo make it down there!

Aaron my friend was parked next to you, he had the black S4 estate with Porsche brakes. He mentioned an S3 with a nitrous tank and i kinda figured that was you lol. Hopefully i won't be working next time so i'll defo make it down there!
Yeah I did see him didn't get a chance to spk to him tho was here there n everywhere
Hopefully see u next time dude

For some reason I always think of these meets being in places like bradford...etc but i just looked up ace cafe and I'm only 15 miles away :)

For some reason I always think of these meets being in places like bradford...etc but i just looked up ace cafe and I'm only 15 miles away :)
Last Tuesday of every month
Hopefully see you there one time

There is an xmas meet on 27th but I should think most people will be doing family things. I'm out for lunch that day in Cambs so might not be able to make it. We'll see though.
Mmmmm it's just one of them days
Im quite local so it's no to bad