S3 spoiler

Ewan, you got the S3 hatch though, right? IIRC it was you who had the wrong one ordered by mistake /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Just checking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Do you mind if I ask how much you paid?

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm - think it also worked out about 100 sprayed and fitted (had other work done too). That was from a VERY good spray shop. Still I'd imagine much cheaper than Audi.

[ QUOTE ]
Recomdos, is your aerial standard as mine catches the spoiler when I open the boot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope - it's from a VX220 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif But to be honest I'm not sure if it catches or not...I have had the boot open quite a bit mind, so I guess it doesn't. I will check and confirm for you soon.

[ QUOTE ]
Mine hits the aerial, but only slightly

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich - is your aerial standard? I thought you had a short ally one? I could be mistaken mind - as usual! lol.

Rob

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when did u get ur's fitted Rich? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I put it on the night before we left for GTi International. So over a month now (5th May). It aint going anywhere and its had plenty of high speed (200kmh+)air passing over it

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

It's so subtle, I didn't even notice it Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Which is a good thing. Its subtle yet effective. Its hardly the thing that catches your eye on my car.

Rich

yup Micheal, Ingrams ordered the wrong one and asked if rather than wait for the back ordered A3 (over 2 weeks!) one to arrive if I'd pay the extra for the spoiler and they would fit and paint it for free. I want also really a new aerial that is powered as my reception isn't so good having changed the concert to a Kenwood /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif