Induction Kit

BigSimon

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been searching on the net for induction kit's for the S3 for a while now as I have a big urge to try something different. I have recently put a K & N type filter on the car and it sound quite good but it's a bit makeshift at the time being as not many companies appear to do an induction kit for the S3 besides the standard cone filters and to be frank I'ts very frustrating !

But, I seem to have found that Greenfilters have just brought out a dynatwist induction kit for the S3 which looks quite interesting and in the name of sportsmanship I thought that I would be rude not to buy it and let you guys know what it's like.

Take a look at the kit at Greenfilters.com and see what you think. I know that powergains are minimal but I want to have a nice sweet sound on the intake and hopefully this is it.

When I can afford the kit I will give you an update. In the meantime let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Sim

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Do a search on here and you'll see that induction kits are not recommended for the S3. They give no power gains and can potentially cause MAF failure.

If i were you i'd keep your panel filter and forget about the induction kit..

Ade

yes as you said.and if you have vagcom you can see the difference with the quantity of mass air.in the last days of this month i ll go again to dyno to check!Last time with program and samco intake i had 283,8hp.Now i have put ttda and full 70mm exhaust from downpipe to last muffler with americat 200cells

i have had a raid induction kit fitted to my car for about the last 10mths, and have not had any problems with the MAF at all, it is all speculation especially as bosch air mass meters a extreamly common to failing anyway!!!!!