Switches

you cant get OEM audi ones mate. They just take up the space so the facia plates suit both RHD and LHD, no option provides a switch for this area unless you find something of another model or get 2 additional ESP buttons and T-cut the 'ESP' scripture off!

the other model switches dont fit - i tried lots, and the outer 2 buttons have offset curved edges so an esp switch doesnt fit either without substantial modification ie cut and glue etc.

[ QUOTE ]
the other model switches dont fit - i tried lots, and the outer 2 buttons have offset curved edges so an esp switch doesnt fit either without substantial modification ie cut and glue etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a major pain in the backside. I'd really like some on/off switches to go there that are OEM for my heated seats - surely there must be something that fits there?

like i said - nil unless you do some serious modification to a different switch -

you can buy a couple of the space blankingn plates and butcher a couple of esp switches to fit the blank plates as caps - it would work if you werre very accurate glueiing on the fronts..