pics - mtm reps (ish)

nervus

Reaction score
Now i've seen the original mtms i dont think the stud holes in the reps are as deep and think these 18" look smaller than my OEM RSTT's. They might look better when the suspension settles again.

I used to swear by the michelins too, but these toyos seem much much better grip but are noisy, maybe cos they are so new. What you think?

nervus-mtm21.jpg

nervus-mtmrepcu.jpg

ok, im crap at adding pictures can someone resize the top one please. And why do they come out such poor quality?

Looks good...
What was the cost of these delivered ??
Does anyone know how they compare in weight to RS TT's ??

[ QUOTE ]
Looks good...
What was the cost of these delivered ??
Does anyone know how they compare in weight to RS TT's ??

[/ QUOTE ]

I weighed them with my OEM RSTT's and the mtm reps were 2Ib per wheel heavier but the toyo's are brand new and the michelins are like sausage skins.

how much did the rstt weigh?

anyone know the weight without tyres?

No, sorry but with a badly worn Michelin pilot sport they weigh 44Ib with is around 20Kg

I changed the horrible chrome wheel bolts for black ones and they look much better as the centre holes now look deeper like the originals! Ill take some better shots tonight.

@Nervus, were they the PA ones ?
Are the 19s the exactly the same design ?

Chris.

@ s3BOW,

Erm, i don't think they are PA ones. I got mine from an eBay shop from leigh tyres or something. they were £80 extra for Toyo's in leu of tyres called stunners? Whooooooooooooo? exactly.

I know there are some really aweful ones out there which i looked at. Instead of a dished centre they had a flat machined centre section which the bolts butted upto instead of sitting in the dish a little - you get me?

Yeah, I see what you mean. I was thinking about 19s but the leigh versions don't have the ridge running all the way round the apeture. Yet the PA versions do. The picture on PAs site; I wonder if its showing 18s or 19s ? Perhaps the 19s have a little bigger dish.

Chris.

The leigh ones do have the ridge all the round the apperture mate, see the pics!

The 19s that Leigh sell on Ebay don't have the ridge. Only the 18s do.

Chris.

Oh right, i never knew that, im glad i got the 18's then, but they definately look smaller than the 18 RSTT's. Maybe its because of the dish.