CARBON FIBRE PARTS IN S3

6monthcarman

Reaction score
A while ago i was this __ close to buying a nogaro blue S3 at listers in stratford. Previous to this, and also since i have never seen an S3 specced up like this one. It had real carbon fibre steering wheel and where my other two S3s had piano black trim this one had carbon trim. Had the majority of options on it, inc satnav, pdc, chrome mirrors etc.

Just wondered has anyone got this car or one similar with carbon trim?

It was my ideal S3 but i did not go for it in the end due to the mileage it had on it.

I have never seen an S3 with carbon inserts. Were the door pulls and gearstick base plate also in carbon? maybe it was that tape stuff, when applied properly it looks good

I'll have one of those if you can find it again. Know GTT do one, but they are definitely not £100 !

Chris.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif £100 - do you mean the engine cover? Surely a rocker cover would be alot more than £100, the carbon engine covers are more like that price and are pretty thin.

[ QUOTE ]
I have never seen an S3 with carbon inserts. Were the door pulls and gearstick base plate also in carbon? maybe it was that tape stuff, when applied properly it looks good

[/ QUOTE ]

No this one was proper carbon fibre fitted by audi, like in the S4, in all the places where piano black is normally. The steering wheel was in solid carbon fibre which looked awesome. It was an import so i wonder if it was an option over in germany. It is the only one i have ever seen with this option but it was a nice interior.