anyone bought from www.motorsportworld.co.uk

TDI

Reaction score
looking to purchase some Koni shocks and Eibach springs. seem to be the cheapest.

Cheers

[ QUOTE ]
Oh and I should mention it was exactly what I brought from them too, the Koni adjustables and the Eibach Springs

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent, I thought they sounded good, very helpful too. just wanted to make sure before I placed the order.

Are you happy with the setup?

Cheers for the quick reply.

[ QUOTE ]
Yes I have.

All I can say is they are probably the best to buy from:
customer service was excellent
delivery was prompt and
goods arrived in tact.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to, I only bought a ITG foam panel filter, but all of the above still apply. They delievered it to me the next morning even gave me a call after wards to make sure everything was ok /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I have bought quite a bit from them, Reccomend them very highly, very friendly and willing to help you get the right parts, prices are good too

I have bought from them, shocks, springs etc for my beemer, A+ service, competetive prices, I would highly recommend them to anyone.

TDI 110 Sport
Yes they are a great setup, at first my settings were way too firm on th rears, my other half was bouncing around all over the place, so I toned them down to half way setting. This is anoying as the adjustment can only be donw on a bench unlike the fronts but that is due to the way Audi have designed their suspension setup.

The fronts are spot on with a couple of notches away from soft.

Bearing in mind I have FWD, it may be a diffrent setup for AWD.

[ QUOTE ]
TDI 110 Sport
Yes they are a great setup, at first my settings were way too firm on th rears, my other half was bouncing around all over the place, so I toned them down to half way setting. This is anoying as the adjustment can only be donw on a bench unlike the fronts but that is due to the way Audi have designed their suspension setup.

The fronts are spot on with a couple of notches away from soft.

Bearing in mind I have FWD, it may be a diffrent setup for AWD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like my minds made up, with the setup, not heard anything bad about them. I hope the same combination works well on the A4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

Thanks