Fuel filter

663KAY

Reaction score
do you guys know if this is a serviceable item or what? I get conflicting information regarding this, plus it's not in the service manual (or i can't find it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)...i just had i changed 30 000 kms ago and now the garage (independent) wants to change it again...i doubt it needs changing though...

[ QUOTE ]
do you guys know if this is a serviceable item or what? I get conflicting information regarding this, plus it's not in the service manual (or i can't find it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)...i just had i changed 30 000 kms ago and now the garage (independent) wants to change it again...i doubt it needs changing though...

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not a servicable item and Audi will never change it! However, just do it! Its will cost about £10 and when you cut it open and see the amount of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif in it, you will be glad you did it.

Rich

like i said, i had changed just 30k km ago. would it have clogged up already? I wouldn't wanna believe the fuel is that bad...

LOL...rightie then, will consider changing it when I have spare time on my hands...

Rich

Is it an easy job?
I've just clocked up 90k so imagine I could do with a new one.

RH