Can anyone tell me which side skirts these are?

Fahd

Reaction score
Earlier in the year, I fitted an aftermarket front bumper and I'm now looking for aftermarket side skirts to match as despite having painted the original side skirts, they don't sit low enough to really match the front. Having a search on eBay all I could find were crappy over the top side skirts with the most random and pointless shapes/ vents for no real reason (seriously, what is that all about?)

Anyway, I happened to walk past this Audi A3 a few days ago and really like the side skirts it had on, they're larger than the stock side skirts but also aren't overly massive or in your face. The problem is the owner was no where in sight to ask him about them, and it was fitted to a 5-door (mine's a 3-door). If there's a 3-door equivalent I'd love to buy them.

Anyone also know of a rear bumper extension that would match this but not be over the top? all I've trying to do here is get all bumpers lined up to side as low as the front bumper so the car doesn't look odd from the side angle. I know the obvious answer would be go for S3 bumpers/ side skirts but that's not really the look I am going for.

Here's the photo of the Audi A3 with the side skirts I want:

img-20111021-00123hrdwx.jpg

By the look of the rear bumper and the side skirt I'd say they are the genuine Audi body kit. If you search for the member donA3 hes got one on his a3 I had an a3 which had the same kit. Very rare to be fair.

If you cannot help then don't bother with the negative comments :angrymod:

i was helping, may have just saved someone from ruining an otherwise nice car