paint code

coatesy

poking badgers with spoons
Reaction score
i got told my car was ming blue when i bought it anyway my mate works for bmw he sprays cars i asked him to mix me some paint just to do some touch ups he made me check my paint code so i was defiantly certain about what colour my car is,

it turns out its LZ5T Europa Blue Mica, iv googled this colour and found this website but it says it was a 1996 colour but my car is a 1997 just wondering if any body else a3 is this colour or did they change the name of the paint.

http://www.vaglinks.com/Docs/Misc/VW-Audi_PaintCodes_1994-1999.pdf

get the paint code from off the sticker under the carpet in your boot it will tell you on there, and then google it or take it to audi

ahh thats where it is ok cool ill check that out at the some point. got loads of stone chips to attend to!

Interesting. I was told mine was Avus blue (although later told that it was infact Avus alloys that came on the car) and used the paint code to establish that mine is in fact Santorin blue!

There certainly seems to be a lot of blues with Audi!

yeah your not wrong there, there is so many different blues makes it hard for people to tell what colour there car is with out researching the colour code