S3 front mask grill

kachnak

Reaction score
Hello, I cannot find on internet front mask.. black matt or chrome. Also black matt logo. Any body know some place when is possible it buy? My old mask is broken.
Thank you.

Lame_13.jpg

Most people just spray there old ones tbh. That's what I did and it's much easier and cheaper. Only ones I know that come in matt black is vw signs.

I wrapped mine. It tends to get chipped if you spray it.

Thats from my own previous experience anyways. Maybe im just not great at spraying lol

Well i used halfrauds matt black spray, gave the grill a good rub down with some wet n dry aswell as giving it time to dry inbetween coats, i put 3 coats and a few touches on the corners! Hasnt chipped in the 5months of doing it.

you can get a badgeless grille from ebay for about 20 quid, looks better and wont chip

I used plasti dip for mine. 18 months without a problem. Only downside is the matt black doesnt quite match the rest of the grill so will have to do that at some point to. Is the black car in that pic yours?

Need it lowered mate!! Lol. Did you prep it before? I rubbed mine down first. In theory with plasti dip you dont need to but its gotta help. Also i removed it and did the back also. They sell a primer that adds to the strength but that loses the pulling off ability. Daz