Black Beauty is going to a good home......

leespears1

Reaction score
Well the time has come, she has been snapped up by Wicked666 who has been bitted by the Audi bug!

Wicked666 came over last night and viewed the TQS for well over 1 hour and an a half. Saw all the paperwork, the TQS, went for a drive - i think he fell in love to be honest! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

I think ill get chance to give her one more clean (is it me or does anybody else love spending hours cleaning cars, Ill have to spend all my time cleaning my moms GTI from now on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif) before he picks her up.

Im well gutted to sell her but I can go to Oz otherwise - the cheeky in me has come out so when the meet in the summer is arranged around Donny Park, who would like me to be their passenger who can give good directions. Offer please...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Im sure Wicked666 will be asking loads of questions so that he can get full use of the 180 turbo charged horses. Hes told me that he wont be modding it for a while but I bet he goes for the AmD within 2 days of ownership - just kiddin Wicked666!

As an ex-audi owner, I will stll be reading up on this site and posting my usual effort of advice, well jibba jabba!

HAPPY/SAD DAYS - i cant decide!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Thanks mate. I know it won't make you feel better but I do love it and appreciate you taking the time to show me what it can do.

The car was immaculate, you couldn't possibly get it any cleaner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers Deano! Thought it was about time I got a sensible car.

Have you started an install in yours yet?

nope lol

had a few bits around since selling my golf but about to order a new HU and set of comps

not even had chance to think about ripping the A3 to pieces yet, just been too busy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

if you need a hand with yours mate give me a shout and i'll see if i can help out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Have fun in Australia if I don't see you before then Lee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
cheers mate - not going until August so ill be up for taging along at the next meet for a pint etc... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
is it me or does anybody else love spending hours cleaning cars

[/ QUOTE ]
Must be you... I'd rather go for a drive! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nothing better than having your car in show and shine and cleaning it to the max and everyone admiring your work.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but going for a drive in a dirty Audi is no way near as good as going for a drive in a clean Audi! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but going for a drive in a dirty Audi is no way near as good as going for a drive in a clean Audi! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it helps if you still have an Audi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
But your Audi would be dirty after the drive would it not?

I agree with looking after cars - but f*ck washing and polishing all the time... cars are built for driving - not to look pretty in your driveway!