Has anyone used cluster repair uk?

Andrew@A.L.D

May add NOS to 600+bhp S3.
Reaction score
Website
www.aldevelopments.com
Planning to send my dash off to get the DIS repaired but haven't got a quote yet and just want to know what sort of cost would i be looking at as its said £40+ on the site?

ive thought about doing mine my self ive got the screen from ebay, just have not had time to have a look at doing it yet. they are a good company tho as a friend of mine had is s3 cant remember how much he paid tho mate

Let us know mate, mine needs doing shortly and would be good know what sort of price and service they offer.

I'm going to give them a bell tomorrow to get a quote as i have a DIS screen but just need it fitting and i would rather them solder it in rather than Mr TV repair guy down then road.

They might not give a warranty if i supply the DIS so i'll see

I have used them for my cluster to sort out the esp bulb and they couldn't fix it as they told me that the unit was spiked and the £40 charge is basically a fee for looking at your cluster!

I've used cluster repair for my DIS and they was fine.
£140 for a full rework, repair and 60 months warranty.
sadly my DIS has broken. I phoned them up for warranty work and they was fine, they just said send it back and they will fix it and send it back.

DO NOT use cluster repair UK, they are a joke. See: Cluster Repairs UK - AVOID

I am out £196 because of their shoddy repair work :/ A guy on the forums called Rudi fixed in one hour what they failed to fix in a week and a half. Use anyone but them.