Valuation on my parts, Big Turbo conversion and other tasty mods,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordysport

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering what my parts are worth i am considering selling them they aren't old about 5months or so, just wondering what they are worth atm. i was thinking of selling the Turbo as a Kit so the Turbo, manifold, injectors and fuelpump.

Jabbasport GT30 Turbocharger kit (Turbo Owens Garrett Kit - Small Ex/Housing 400hp - 4WD)
Jabbasport Garret Exhaust manifold (20V Exhaust Manifold IHI/Garret Fitment)
Front Mount Intercooler Kit
007p Dump valve
Samco silicone boost pipes
Uprated fuel pump
Boost controller (can't remember exact spec will dig it out)
550cc fuel injectors
Uprated FPR
OMP 4 point race harness
Full MSA roll cage for Audi TT
Full Milltek exhaust system including cat and downpipe (Audi TT not S3)
Helix Autosport Single Mass Flywheel conversion and uprated paddle clutch kit
Silicone coolant hoses
Uprated Solid engine and gearbox mounts
Gear shift light
SPARCO bucket seat

This thread will be locked...

As some useful advice, use the classifieds for this and state roughly how many miles you have done in those 5 months,.

This thread will be locked...

As some useful advice, use the classifieds for this and state roughly how many miles you have done in those 5 months,.

Oh right well its only been about 5000 miles max, sorry but i don't know where to put this thread there is no "Whats it worth" section" could you PM me what you think reesy on value of the parts?
Thanks

Price is subjective at best.... You know what you paid for them so all you can do is list the items with the price you paid as a total and ask for a sensible price considering... bear in mind that 5k miles means nothing... I have seen turbo's damaged being run in...

As long as you are honest with any wear and tear etc then it will be worth what people are prepared to pay but you would be advised to state the original cost of the parts so people can make thier own mind up..

<tuffty/>

Status
Not open for further replies.