S3 on Ebay

god_thats_quick

Numptie of the highest order
Reaction score
Website
www.theregister.co.uk
Hello all...

was just bored and looking at Ebay... there is something serious up with this picture, pre facelift front lights... face lift badge (not hard I know)

but the interior to the best of my knowledge is face lift, steering wheel, gear stick, centre consol etc... surely too much hassle to change, but his car is almost exactly the same age as mine...

just thought it might amuse others...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9835&item=4537520848&rd=1

I see what you mean, mind you the picture with the bonnet open looks like the lights are facelift too. May have borrowed some pics off of another car.

and he's replied - but doesn't mention the sunroof - sounds very dodgy.
RH

i had the reply, and ive emailed her back a big explanation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i think picture 2 is wrong the one showing the pre-facelift lights and no sunroof. but she has admitted the interior and engine shots arent the actual car.

and like HTC has said, is a bit strange they cant take interior shots but has an external shot.

And would you want to buy a car like an S3 from someone who didnt even recognise or know that they have used a picture from a pre-facelift car??

Mark