s3 on ebay any comments

i saw that earlier thought about posting looks kinda cheap considering wat has been done to it.

Damn, that's pretty cheap - I paid that a year ago for an AmD Stage 1'ed S3, Y reg with 6k more miles. If I had the money now, I'd buy it.

yeh if i hadnt bought mine in december i'd snap that up too.

but does seem cheap. wonder why!

sounds like a real beauty almost too good to be true for the price.

remember anythin that sounds too good to be true usually is

would like to see her and test it first hand before commiting to spending though

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
same photos? or same car?

i've got a mate thinking about it. he's a turbo sport man at mo, but is liking the s3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Both, not sure if it's the same seller though? the 'but it now' price was certainly a lot higher before aswell IIRC.

[/ QUOTE ]

so could be somebody trying to shift a pig in quick style. i guess as always BUYER BEWARE

[ QUOTE ]
Faction one, the ebay S3 with the £30K price tag had gull wing door conversion IIRC and porche breaks lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes... Now I remember... That 'interesting' creation. Wasn't that chap claiming 3,948,392bhp with an MTM remap and a K&N or something? ...Remembering the pictures now... The doors, the steering wheel / gear-knob, the transfers for a loans company etc. You're spot on though, the 'breaks' topped it off!I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Regards,

Rob.

joe im sure i have seen the mtm car before on sale on autotrader, there cant be many mtm cars with the wheels and those horrible rear lights about! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

the other one is this hineous hideous creature

DSCF0962.jpg

DSCF0967.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif