so finally wheels are fitted ...!

S3featesV9

Reaction score
recently got myself some rs6 wheels (reps) for £200 quid, with what seemed all perfect tyres.

so i give them to my mate for a refurb, did a brilliant job considering how bad they were. done them in a metallic grey.

after a day of driving on them, something wasnt quite right. so took them off, put standards on and handed them to my mate at meri tyre.

rings me an hour later...front two tyres are sha**ed. basically they were a really low profile, 225/35 19. and runflat. the owner before me had clearly been running them flat. so tyres were not road worthy now. £340 quid lighter in the pocket.

so i tell him to check the rears as well, tyres fine. good news.

anyway here they are, excuse the capless centers, still unable to find the correct ones.

a pic of edge before:
IMG_0442.jpg

same area after refurb:

IMG_0441.jpg

and them finally on car:
IMG_0443.jpg

looking at this photo, they look a different colour. but i can assure you its just the light ;)

comments welcome.

also right height is slightly higher, but i dont think too high???

You are wrong.

Knock 15mm off that and it will look SWEET AS.

Nice wheels :)

yeah got some spacers coming my way at xmas :) haha, will look at lowering after those are on. 15mm front and 20mm rear. (the kit off the TTshop)

yeah good refurb and only £100. took him duration of a week though doing bits in free time etc. yeah just painted calipers...i dont have the funds are the need for porsche/brembo ones etc.

cheers dave. wasnt too sure if my colour choice was too matt looking. but i love it.

yeah trying to find some for them, but as theyre reps its hard to find some. i think oem parts will fit. unsure though