autotrader s3 fail

Oh dear.... why the hell advertise it as an S3 even if you occasionally mention its a conversion... not immediately obvious to any unsuspecting punter and no actual explicit mention that its an A3....

Is there no 'Report this Ad' link??

<tuffty/>

LOL - i thought it was cheap for an s3, until i read the description

and what's an s3 front conversion? lolol

I dont think AT take any responsibility for anything and I know having been at the sticky end of a car advertised on AT.

Wonder if he'd trade it for a Nissan Micra...

He's even sellotaped some "S3" headlight washers on too...

Reactions: richieb138
besides the obvious '***** factor' surely he is shooting himself in the foot? since if someone searches for S3's and finds that they will just look on.
But if someone is looking for a 1.8TQ maybe with S3 kit they might not find that car in a search?

plus it sits wayyyyyy to high to look good

Reactions: Gally
So its actually just a V reg A3 in the most rubbish colour with an S3 bumper nailed on then.

Nice......

I wonder if he'll re-write the ad when he sobers up.

I saw this car kicking around Coventry in the summer. I took great delight sitting next to him in traffic while pointing and laughing

I saw this car kicking around Coventry in the summer. I took great delight sitting next to him in traffic while pointing and laughing

Where abouts? Is the guy Asian because it seems pretty familiar.

Deluded deperado!

S3 power; no receipts, but goes like it in 3rd and 4th.....

A cheap backstreet remap doesn't make a 1.8T an S3.

Electric Recaro's? no

Stunning S3 bodykit with flared arches? no

P-o-S? Yes

Fail.

Will have to keep an eye out for it in cov. Oh deary deary me!

proper S3's are common as anything around Cov and Leamington anyway (well i keep seeing them!), that thing will stick out like a sore thumb!!!

I should be askin for closer to 3k for mine then lol its ****** hard goin trying to sell an A3 1.8t at the mo /:(