3 Gauge Pillar Pod

Eddy_s3

Reaction score
I am looking to fit an oil temp, oil pressure and boost gauge in the S3 when i get my new engine as it doesnt have an oil temp gauge ect...

Been looking for a 3 gauge pillow pod but cant seem to find any for and a3/s3, this is the best i can find: eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Can anyone tell me where i will get one that will fit straight on without any cutting or modifying?

Last edited:
Stop being lazy and make one ;)

Alternately, search for pillar pods for a leon, they share the same screen pillars, and will fit an S3.

Seriously though, there must be somewhere else you could mount them? Just looks so chavy having more than 1 guage on the pillar :(

Reactions: Inertiauk
Where else do you recomend mounting them? I dont want to start drilling holes ect.. in my dash. I already have a boost gauge on my pillow but after my engine going i want oil temp gauge fitting, might not bother with the pressure gauge

why would you want a temp guage not not a pressure guage mate? surely pressure is far more of a concern on a road car?

You're very unlikely to over heat the oil in road use, or even mild track use.

pressure though is what could kill it surely.

more gauges make you paranoid.
Boost, AFR... oil pressure at a push. no need for temp
I have one gauge on a pillar and one in drivers vent.

Al see what i get when the time comes, Pillow is the only place i can think to put then where there out the way. I have a boost gauge on my pillow already but cant see any harm in fitting a 2nd pod there. I wouldnt have bothered but with this engine going bang and me fitting an AGU engine i just want to put one in while the engines out.

Pillar pod are very obstructive visually... all the Leons and Ibizas I have seen with double pod setups restrict visibility too much for my liking...

The Golf Mk4 steering column pod looks a better solution tbh to me if I was wanting to fit more gauges

<tuffty/>