Glove box removal! How?

SyA3Turbo

Reaction score
Website
www.dub-life.co.uk
Im currently in the process of running my amp wires from my headunit to the back of the car. I want to be able to make this as neat as possible so im going to remove the glove box.

Will this give me access to the side and rear of the headunit area and along the bulkhead. Also, is there much room up behind there to put my aux input box there too nice and tucked away out of sight.

Cheers
Simon

Good idea.

Im getting there with this headunit lol. Its actually pretty challenging compared to regular nuts and bolts im used to.

Currently eyeing up JBR website and the brake upgrades. Just need to decide which stage i should go for which has also got me looking on porsche breakers websites too.

Remove the cover on the side of the glove box and remove the security screws, Remove the 3 screws at the top of the glove box and finally remove the one screw at the bottom of the glove box.

One glove box removed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

gloveboxremoved.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Good idea.

Currently eyeing up JBR website and the brake upgrades.

[/ QUOTE ]

See Rich .... always putting in a good word for ya ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

See Rich .... always putting in a good word for ya ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Jimbo, you'l have to shout louder than that as he is in the States at the moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jimbo, you'l have to shout louder than that as he is in the States at the moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah buying porsche stoppers to sell to Sy at twice the price ! lmao !

[ QUOTE ]
For some reason i thought you might have done this being the man of much trim removal pmsl!

Big thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what you mean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif