The A3 TDI in Questions i've been asking

mcglynn

Reaction score
Hey all, been asking a few questions on here about a friends A3 TDI.. cabin filter, coilovers etc etc...

Well in the past few weeks it's had a service (oil, oil + fuel + cabin filters) along with a set of JOM Coilovers, with still a lot more adjustment on them may I add, that I doubt could ever be used!

Oh, and not to forget a bit of a clean (arches are to be cleaned, and calipers to be re-painted) but i thought i'd let you guys see it..

It's a 2001 TDI with 190k on the clock, think the mate is the first 'caring' owner lol, anyways heres the pics:

f5apop.jpg

rk7es7.jpg

notice the dent on the wing? :(

9fzk40.jpg

e6szko.jpg

hupt0o.jpg

muejj4.jpg

jkftqq.jpg

2mownq8.jpg

71th8n.jpg

280uybt.jpg

2vdi7th.jpg

21dmr2t.jpg

xml56d.jpg

2lsectg.jpg

es2glv.jpg

Loadsa pics but if it's too much then you could delete the post? :)

Comments and criticism's welcome along with any ideas (money dependant)!

If you're going to block out the number plate, it's a good idea to block it out on all the pics...

:idea:

Reactions: mcglynn
Nice, I have a black TDI with nearly 190k on myself! What power is it running?

Needs some wheels!

If you're going to block out the number plate, it's a good idea to block it out on all the pics...

:idea:

haha well spotted, it was blocked out for facebook though, i think lol? don't think he minds about the number plate being on lol :)

Nice, I have a black TDI with nearly 190k on myself! What power is it running?

Needs some wheels!

yeah he's thinking of wheels, i want him to go big eg 18" but he wants to stay small so it can stay low.. i think 18's with a little stretch would look perfect and allow him to stay low :)