Car Sluggish Using Lots Of Fuel High Emissions Help Please

GemmaLouise

Reaction score
My 1.6 Audi A3 1998 Has Been Running Very Rough I have Recently Put a Viper Catback Exhaust System On It Since Then It Has Been Running sluggish i havent yet reset the ECU as it has a few fault codes on it. The Car limits at 5000rpm, Slow Pull Away, Its Now Stalling When Starting and When Parking. It Did Have a Ram Air Induction Kit But I took it off because i was told they are not good for the car. I have changed camshaft sensor, cambelt, Air flow maf meter, spark plugs & coil pack and it still has the problem i have 2 codes still in my ecu even after trying to wipe it they are coming up as camshaft sensor and lambda sensor. i am now changing the crankshaft sensor and lambda sensor. but wondered if anyone has any idea of what else it could be??

Thanks

I know you've changed the MAF but just to definitely rule it out, when's it running rough, unplug the MAF, if it improves then your MAF is knackered

Defo no leaks near the throttle body??

Ermm not sure. Its taken months to get this far would have been better putting anothe lump in to be honest lol
Thanks for help