Anyone used long life exhausts Leeds?

leeds_182

Reaction score
The franchise is done by Tony banks?

Just had a quote for a 200 cell sports cat and 3" system in stainless.

Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with them?

Cheers.

i went to get a 3" downpipe and sports cat from the newcastle longlife and the quote i got was £450 so i get the 2.5" downpipe sports cat and that was £310 and its pretty awesome work

ive got the cat back from northampton longlife n i cant fault it. Nice work and quality steel. had mine nearly a year now with zero problems!

A few friends have had work done at Tony Banks and not heard a complaint yet. This being the tony banks that is based in wortley, in leeds

I've had two jobs done at two different Long Life garages. First had a cat to back fitted at a long life franchise near Bicester (Oxford) but they pulled out from franchise not long after. The next nearest garage for me was Northampton but they have recently pulled out from the franchise as well. I ended up going to a franchise in central Birmingham to get a decat. All the work I've had done has been spot on. I'm getting the impression that many garages may be pulling out soon though :/

I've had two jobs done at two different Long Life garages. First had a cat to back fitted at a long life franchise near Bicester (Oxford) but they pulled out from franchise not long after. The next nearest garage for me was Northampton but they have recently pulled out from the franchise as well. I ended up going to a franchise in central Birmingham to get a decat. All the work I've had done has been spot on. I'm getting the impression that many garages may be pulling out soon though :/

Hi. I look after all the Longlife Franchises and just thought i'd made a quick comment on this - hope you don't mind. The guy in Northampton had some health problems so sadly had to shut his doors - nothing to do with the product or his work but just unfortunate circumstances for him. The guys in Oxford are just moving. The original owner of the Franchise was, lets say 'hard work'. As a result, the two really good guys in the depot, Rob and Nick are moving the operation a few miles to Bicester. They are, as I type this, getting ramps and toold installed so should be back up and running in a couple of weeks.

Regards

Jason - Longlife

Hi. I look after all the Longlife Franchises and just thought i'd made a quick comment on this - hope you don't mind. The guy in Northampton had some health problems so sadly had to shut his doors - nothing to do with the product or his work but just unfortunate circumstances for him. The guys in Oxford are just moving. The original owner of the Franchise was, lets say 'hard work'. As a result, the two really good guys in the depot, Rob and Nick are moving the operation a few miles to Bicester. They are, as I type this, getting ramps and toold installed so should be back up and running in a couple of weeks.

Regards

Jason - Longlife

bad news about the northampton guy he was a good bloke. Very helpful and patient with my forever indecisiveness on what tip i wanted lol