AH FabricationsBadger5
    1st Gear

Status

Anyone used long life exhausts Leeds?

The franchise is done by Tony banks?

Just had a quote for a 200 cell sports cat and 3" system in stainless.

Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with them?

Cheers.

2. # ADS
    ADS

poking badgers with spoons
    Mouse Race Champion, Fishing the Sea Champion

Status
    i went to get a 3" downpipe and sports cat from the newcastle longlife and the quote i got was £450 so i get the 2.5" downpipe sports cat and that was £310 and its pretty awesome work

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    ive got the cat back from northampton longlife n i cant fault it. Nice work and quality steel. had mine nearly a year now with zero problems!

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

1st Gear

Status
    A few friends have had work done at Tony Banks and not heard a complaint yet. This being the tony banks that is based in wortley, in leeds

1st Gear

Status
    Yeah, that's the guy.

Cylinder Head Master

Status
    Tony is a good guy
    RIP S3dave/David Marshall stickers now available

FOR SALE
    None resonated Milltek exhaust,
    Adjustable FPR from 1-5 bar, 2 sets of Unused ARP 3/8 2000 rod bolts, relentless 200 cell cat pipe, Std AGU Crankshaft. Ported & Reconditioned Cylinder head service.

Quattro Formaggio

Status
    I've had two jobs done at two different Long Life garages. First had a cat to back fitted at a long life franchise near Bicester (Oxford) but they pulled out from franchise not long after. The next nearest garage for me was Northampton but they have recently pulled out from the franchise as well. I ended up going to a franchise in central Birmingham to get a decat. All the work I've had done has been spot on. I'm getting the impression that many garages may be pulling out soon though :/

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by QuattroRich View Post
    I've had two jobs done at two different Long Life garages. First had a cat to back fitted at a long life franchise near Bicester (Oxford) but they pulled out from franchise not long after. The next nearest garage for me was Northampton but they have recently pulled out from the franchise as well. I ended up going to a franchise in central Birmingham to get a decat. All the work I've had done has been spot on. I'm getting the impression that many garages may be pulling out soon though :/
    Hi. I look after all the Longlife Franchises and just thought i'd made a quick comment on this - hope you don't mind. The guy in Northampton had some health problems so sadly had to shut his doors - nothing to do with the product or his work but just unfortunate circumstances for him. The guys in Oxford are just moving. The original owner of the Franchise was, lets say 'hard work'. As a result, the two really good guys in the depot, Rob and Nick are moving the operation a few miles to Bicester. They are, as I type this, getting ramps and toold installed so should be back up and running in a couple of weeks.

Regards

Jason - Longlife

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Longlife Jason View Post
    Hi. I look after all the Longlife Franchises and just thought i'd made a quick comment on this - hope you don't mind. The guy in Northampton had some health problems so sadly had to shut his doors - nothing to do with the product or his work but just unfortunate circumstances for him. The guys in Oxford are just moving. The original owner of the Franchise was, lets say 'hard work'. As a result, the two really good guys in the depot, Rob and Nick are moving the operation a few miles to Bicester. They are, as I type this, getting ramps and toold installed so should be back up and running in a couple of weeks.

Regards

Jason - Longlife
    bad news about the northampton guy he was a good bloke. Very helpful and patient with my forever indecisiveness on what tip i wanted lol

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc