Central locking and windows not working

betamike25

Reaction score
Hi All,

So have no windows and central locking. I have replaced the pump in the boot with a known working unit and still have no joy at all. It does not work with the key, the remote or the interior button in the door. Does anyone have any other things i need to be looking at? I was hoping that the pump would have fixed it.

Hi, That was one of the first things i tried. getting quite fustrating now. waiting for my mate to pop round with vagcom and do an output test on it. Hopefully can sort it, Thanks

I will gonna have to say that the second pump is no good either. I'm sure more than 100% that this is a pump or the sockets mean pins.

Have you got interior lamps working??

Hi, The pump was removed working from a donor car. so i know the pump is good. I only have interior lights when i turn them on with the switch. they dont work when you open the doors.

Hi yes i did eventually sort it. mine was luckily just a bad feed to the pump. if you want to give me a call i can give you more info on the proble. because of mine going the way it did i have researched this problem so much now that i may be able to help you. My number is 07815 502029.
Cheers Mike