Suspension advice

Diesel Quattro

Reaction score
Howya guys,

most people seem to have changed/uprated their suspension so you'll be honest and best views.

I have 17inch tt comps and want to lower it (maybe 30mm) i want to keep comfort but also lower it while being able to carry passengers so is there any chance of rubbing the arches?

are coilovers better? like makes, are JOM and FK ****e

any help is much appreciated

aaron

Joms are good,that's what im running, if your not using your car for mostly track use, a budget set of coils will be more that enough

yeah, its my everyday ride, i just need new shocks and would like to lower it a little too while still being able to take passengers and not have a stiff ride

Mines lowered 40mm and its spot on, can still get over speed bumps etc and doesnt ground out.

With only lowering 30mm ish you'll be cool with the antiroll bar issue (you wont have it).

I'm on Wietec Ultra GT springs and shocks...lovely to drive. I didnt bother with coilovers because I'd always be messing abotu with them!

Whats your budget? Also whats the current millage? Being a quattro H&R or eibachs are popular spring choices, you could lower it and replace the shocks with oem at the same time or go for an uprated set. Speak to DPM they advertise on here and are very helpful

No issues on mine with the 18's loads of room

Speak to Damien /\/\/\/\/\

Hi, my car has just passed the 120k mark. Suspension is still ok, but after reading some ppl say they changed theirs and there was massive improvment i thought id look into it as its a good car and i want look after it. i only ever had Koni road sport on my 306 and it was fantastic. i want to keep the comfort, while lowering it around 30m as i have 17inch comps on it while being able to take passengers.

i was hoping around £250 - 400 max really as budget.

thanks for the comments guys

aaron

If your wanting more comfort and not a massive drop then a good quality springs and shocks kit might be the better option for you, maybe something like the AP.

Damian @ DPM Performance