Sweet J3c

Defratos

You’re Dethpicable!!
Reaction score
Website
00626e1.netsolhost.com
Hey guys, have any of you seen this body kit on the A3/S3 ? it's from a company called J3C that's all I know, not even sure about the website but I think it looks nice, might be a bit too much around some edges but I love the lights with the body integrated, what do you guys think?

Closeup.jpg

rear.jpg

Side.jpg

Exhaust.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif wicked!!!

I really like that, wonder how much it costs?!

[ QUOTE ]
hidieous.

[/ QUOTE ]

second that just the word i was thinking of

looks like someone molded a corrado/S3 and R32 together and didn`t know what to do with the left overs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

can't imagine myself driving that...ever.

nice alloys tho and i like the fact it also plugs in - is it a new hybrid!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, only the best caractere. I knew these picture would cause a stir. Ok I said it looks nice and in my opinion it does /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. I love certain areas of it and hate others. First of it's too much of a wide body for my liking, but I love the front lights, Adore the exhaust and the wheels aren't bad either just a bit too bling. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
so what your saying is , you don`t like the body kit either ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

I kinda like it ...but i think the rear arches are a little too wide.I'd never do it too a s3 though,more a3 style.