Cheap way to gain performance? LOL

Markb

Reaction score
Must have saved a few KG? What do reckon? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

racerrear01.jpg

racerrear02.jpg

racerreardriversfront.jpg

racerrearpassengerfront.jpg

Christ! Some people go to all sorts of lengths when cleaning their car!

I think your a nutter!!But a nice nutter!?

[ QUOTE ]
Those pedals look good mark, where did you get those and were they difficult to fit? my feet keep slipping off the facory ones - maybe its the rifts?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are TT ones as someone else pointed out. Easy to fit as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
will it go back together with out annoying rattles though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only time will tell LOL

Or maybe I should keep it like that and go for the racer look? LOL

at least i now know for sure that my side impact bars arent bent due to an accident LOL. Prelude to speaker upgrade?

LOL Thats exactly what mine looked like on Thursday!

I guess you too are hiding a pair of amps in the rear quarter pannel! All thats left of mine is to put the glove box back on.

As a matter of interest, is your airbag light on now that you have unplugged the "passenger airbag off" switch?

nice work Mark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

take it that you will be applying copious amounts of dynamat everywhere? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

expanding foam is always something to consider too, i used lots of it when i had my golf, used it in large areas such as rear quarters (after i had extremed the panel)

those doors look much easier to extreme than my golf too, that was a damn mission

oh, have you seen the thread on talkaudio with the jenhert door builds? very lush indeed!

just waiting for a price on them at the moment

[ QUOTE ]
nice work Mark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

take it that you will be applying copious amounts of dynamat everywhere? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

expanding foam is always something to consider too, i used lots of it when i had my golf, used it in large areas such as rear quarters (after i had extremed the panel)

those doors look much easier to extreme than my golf too, that was a damn mission

oh, have you seen the thread on talkaudio with the jenhert door builds? very lush indeed!

just waiting for a price on them at the moment

[/ QUOTE ]

Not seen the door build thread matey. Have you got the link?

Will have to wait for the sound deadening as I want to do some custom work to the body panels first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?t=109051

thats the one ^^

just waiting on Blinkybill to get me a price for the build - the A3 ones come with speakers, slim ones as standard - MB Quarts IIRC, not what i would have chosen, but hey, you cant have everything i guess!

i will either go that route or for kick builds i think - almost got the cash together to start on an install myself - kept spending it on other things, remap, wheels, exhaust, suspension /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif