What colour wheels?

S3featesV9

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well Im finally getting round to purchasing some new wheels for my s3. Wrong time of the year as it's winter. But I can no afford them so I'll get them but use standards for the bad weather.

I think I'm probably going to get bbs ch 18's either second hand originals or a good copy.

Car is Ming blue s3.

What colour shall I go for? Black? Gun metal? Silver? Or any other ideas? Also open to other wheel options!!

Thanks!

I would go gunmetal grey mate!,against the blue subtle but nice!,and ch's are nice id buy them!

Yeah, I agree swaying towards silver too. I'll have a search and see if I can find some Ming blues on the web with ch's in silver and grey!

Don't wanna put a set, stick em on and think....idiot, should of got the others!

There is someone on hear with a ming blue s3 with silver ch's!,be different with the gunmetal one's id say!,and i think they look more expensive!,plus you can't put a post up saying what colour then go for silver lol

True...think the 'be different' has won me over. Gun metal it is! Just gotta buy them now...then tyres!! That's the killer

yey love bbs gun metal will look sweet if you dont like em ill buy em off ya LOL look forward to pics

True...think the 'be different' has won me over. Gun metal it is! Just gotta buy them now...then tyres!! That's the killer
Wel if you fancy a trip to bristol i can sort you out with cheep tyres!

Wel if you fancy a trip to bristol i can sort you out cheep tyres!