Dead pixels grrr! Whats the symbol???

S4 Muzza

oww! my giant blue head!
Reaction score
Had a warning light come up earier today, so checked the book and cant seem to find what it means! Now, my display isn't exactly in great working order, but its been easy enough to tell what the symbols are, up until now. I know its not break light failure or bulb failure as i've seen these before, any ideas people? It looks like brackets with a cirlce in the middle, but from what i can see nothing appears to be in the circle.....

IMG_0018.jpg

Here's a picture of the petrol light so you can see what parts of the display are actually working

IMG_0017.jpg

haha, unfortunately i'm all too aware thats the petrol light jojo, its never off! it was just so people could see what parts of the display worked, thought it might help identify the other one

Cheers for the help, new pads will be on order tomorrow. Its the first time i've has to change them since i bought the car, what kind to people tend to go for? Any recommendations?

Yep, thats for your brakes. Just had that one pop up on me about a week ago. The tech at the dealership checking the brakes suggested also replacing the brake lines and upgrading to steel ones. (i just replaced and upgraded the brake lines about six months ago to steel lines) needless to say I took my car to a different shop to have the brakes done lol.

I just fitted Ferodo DS2500s, but I'm running Brembo's, very impressed by them, they we're faultless for 2 track sessions @ADI on Saturday!

do you have a part number for the brembo's jojo? or is it just the ones in the link above? the ones i'm looking at seem to be quite reasonably priced compared to other brands which makes me wonder how good they'll be.....

do you have a part number for the brembo's jojo? or is it just the ones in the link above? the ones i'm looking at seem to be quite reasonably priced compared to other brands which makes me wonder how good they'll be.....

I meant I'm running Brembo front brakes, 4pots with fixed caliper etc.