Who else is taking there car off the road for winter

Andrew@A.L.D

May add NOS to 600+bhp S3.
Reaction score
Website
www.aldevelopments.com
Who else is taking there car off the road for winter for modification/repair or just to keep is safe

Me for one as i need to sort out some small issues

Head needs to come off as it needs some valve guides

Making a new large port, large plenum inlet manifold

Fit a new clutch from Bill @ Badger5

fit coilovers and rear ARB and drop links if i can

Mines off the road for the winter got loads work planned
Going big turbo and a direct port nitrous system to replace the one I have

George Osborne's taken my car off the road for the winter:)

Last edited:
Mines been of the road most of the summer and fed up of sharing the other halfs Ka so will be enjoying it as much as I can through the winter maybe have a bit of fun in the wet and snow 

my s3 IS my winter transport, thats why i bought it, my bike is my normal transport. ftw 4wd and snow :D

Mines been of the road most of the summer and fed up of sharing the other halfs Ka so will be enjoying it as much as I can through the winter maybe have a bit of fun in the wet and snow 
I love my s3 in the wet
They come alive :)

subject to nothign going wrong and it passing the MOT my car will be on the road all winter whilst my motorbike is hibernating

I bought my s3 to drive it! Sod this having a car sitting off the road for months when you could be having fun in it.

We've just finished winter. Not sure it went below 5c this time around. Certainly no salt so cars seem to last so much longer.

I used to do all the work on my old car over winter in the UK though. It's the best time.