Another ridiculous power claim in ebay sales...

LOL looks ****e is overpriced asked him about the power upgrades ill screen shot his reply when he gets back to me LOL watch this space

Well overpriced and the number plate ain't worth talkin about, and he doesn't even say who remapped it

"REAR CALIPERS DISCS AND PADS £590" - Didn't know there was a Veyron upgrade for the A3.

Clown
Chris don't dislike the NoS.

lol NoS is quite good if installed correctly but this silver back S3 is such a blag lol worst colour too should be yellow hahaha

Oh my, i dont know whats funnier, that plate or his interpretation of it... :mad:

Its worth paying just for that perfect whoooosh splittervalve whoooooosh splutter splutter Fail lol

Guess he's included the labour for the prices of those parts fitted.... What's the point of the plate if it's running '300bhp'? lol

Is that genuinely THAT overpriced?.
Everyone on here must have picked up their s3's for pittance.

[However, i also cant see it being 300hp]

Is that genuinely THAT overpriced?.
Everyone on here must have picked up their s3's for pittance.

[However, i also cant see it being 300hp]

There are facelifts with <120k for less than £3.5k, I'm sure not all of them are lemons at that price.

True, however at that price most will be lemons.
I dont see why ASN feel the need to put others cars down in this way. Someone could have been eyeing that car up and now been put off.

I know a beaut of an s3 at a very reasonable price... lol ;)

that s4 is pretty much the same price as my RS, I know which I'd choose.

love the add - starting to hate it all at the same time...

im half looking at upgrading from 1.8T to S3 and its just a minefield of overpriced or looking too good to be true..... tricky stuff.

And yes his description of the reg plate is epic!

He claims 300bhp but cant spell tuning - speaks volumes to me.....

He can't spell, full stop! Is the education in this country really that bad, that not only do we not teach people to spell but that they come from school so retarded that we are not telling them about spell checkers?

Last edited: