Remaps

Buzzer

Reaction score
Iv noticed alot of people with stage 1 remaps and alot of different results, mods dependent , but some have a lightly higher bhp and lower torque, and visa versa. Anybody on here change maps and notice a major difference.
I personally would love to have a remap with a lower bhp and higher torque , around the 300nm and bhp of 245ish.

The MTM map from QST tends to have higher torque figures, although they are expensive.

Mine was done before all this 'stage 1' / 'stage 2' malarky, but it was a custom remap with a Milltek exhaust. 260.5 bhp and 311 lb/ft.

Higher torque is typically obtained from higher boost... be wary of this as that initial boost spike is not always a good thing...

If you want a map with a torquey feel to it than as said previously, Revo stage 1 will sort you out...

<tuffty/>

260bhp and 311 is exactly the type of figure I'd be hoping for.

Higher torque is typically obtained from higher boost... be wary of this as that initial boost spike is not always a good thing...
I don't have a boost gauge on mine so I can't give you any figures. However it's been running fine like that for 6.5 years / 55k, and MTM have been on the go for over 20 years. I do acknowledge your point of a big boost spike.

260bhp and 311 is exactly the type of figure I'd be hoping for.
As I say, not cheap, currently quoting £910 + vat: Qs Tuning S3 Options