Have i broke somthing?

camscockle20vT

The stigs ugly brother
Reaction score
Ok so as the above states, i was changing my tip and when putting what i think is somthing to do with the n75 valve back in i forgot to plug the plug in and drove it. Not for long as i knew somthing was up. Now im getting no boost reli, or feels less? No lights come up either. Any help for my stupid error will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Erm yes is that the hockey puck looking thing? The thing i mean is quite thin with i think two little pipes going to it and a plug at the top. Seems alot better now, i had a change around with the coldside dv relocation and i dont think the car liked the way i put it lol check my profile pic and tell me whats so wrong with putting the dv back in the tip and the other pipe goin back down to the iinlet mani pipe? Seems to dump to soon! Thanks again.

No the n75 valve is the little black valve that has 3 pipes coming off it and a eletrical plug in the top. The hockey puck is part of the pcv system.

No the n75 valve is the little black valve that has 3 pipes coming off it and a eletrical plug in the top. The hockey puck is part of the pcv system.

Yeh thats the thing im on about. Would it cause a problem? Thanks

The n75, ooh yes, i know from first hand experince haha, i ended running my s3 just on actuator pressure for over 12 months because i fitted the valve incorrectly.

The n75, ooh yes, i know from first hand experince haha, i ended running my s3 just on actuator pressure for over 12 months because i fitted the valve incorrectly.

Lol ok, so wats the right way it should be fitted? Or can i totaly remove? Think iv seen threads on ASN about this. Thanks.

Thanks for all the help. Could it be my 007p as it does need a service? Just seems to let go of the boost, take my foot off the gas and back on again and then its fine. Thanks again to all.

Thanks for all the help. Could it be my 007p as it does need a service? Just seems to let go of the boost, take my foot off the gas and back on again and then its fine. Thanks again to all.

Assuming you haven't done the N249 bypass then it would suggest the ECU is going into soft limp if its using the DV to dump boost... have you scanned for faults?

Normally the ECU goes into soft limp using the DV to dump boost due to boost deviation limits being hit... if you haven't put the N75 in right then it could be this causing a problem...

<tuffty/>

Assuming you haven't done the N249 bypass then it would suggest the ECU is going into soft limp if its using the DV to dump boost... have you scanned for faults?

Normally the ECU goes into soft limp using the DV to dump boost due to boost deviation limits being hit... if you haven't put the N75 in right then it could be this causing a problem...

<tuffty/>

Ah muchos gracias. Yes my pie fingers have probly not put sumthyn back right, so ill give it all another check over. Iv done no by pass but iv got the rest of the week off so il be doing some messing all week now. I am a complete novice when it actualy comes to picking up a spanner and doing it ( i say novice, but i have plenty of exsperiance in f**king evrything i touch). Thanks again to all :D