Heeeeelp fmic on agu fitting fault

chesh1980

Reaction score
Hi there I have today fitted a turbo revs fmic on my agu a3 but have a problem so here we go…

On the standard hot side pipe there are 2 pipes fitted but on the fmic the are only 1 which is for the dumpvalve so where does the other fit 2 and its gotta go somewhere as its juddering when trying to use the boost if left off.

I’ve searched alot of fitting guides and cant find 1 that lets you know where it fits

Last edited by a moderator:
i am guessing that you mean you have taken the standard charge pipe off? Why have you had to take that off? The two outlets that come off of the charge pipe are for the dump valve and the other one is for the n75 valve

i didnt think the fmic kits came with a new charge pipe anyway

It's the n75 take off that's missing mate, and it does all your boost control!

Do not drive the car until you've sorted it, as it's very likely to do serious damage.

Strange that you hadnt heard this, because almost every fitting guide for the turbo revs kit mentions it.

You need a 6mm threaded hose tail, drill and tap it into the new charge pipe, and seal It up with chemical metal

Yeh it's defo the n75 I had the exact same question 6 months ago I took the pipe to a fabricator and he welded a spigot on for £20 job done :)

thanks gus well i did things slightly different in the end i chopped up my charge pipe and made a gap in my new pipework and integrated it in i had heard people mention it but nobody on the fitting guides i looked at showed what they meant hence i couldnt understand what they was going on about so i did it the only way i could think of and its worked fine but thanks for the replys guys