Audi coil pack campaign

shabba168

Reaction score
I have just booked my 2003 s3 in with Audi for the service campaign to check and replace the coil packs. It's on 105000 they still said it's covered.

Whats the chances of them replacing the coils. Anyone else had there's changed

Will they change them or won't they change them? I've lost faith after i went to West London Audi. WEST LONDON AUDI SUCK!! I'm booked in with Slough Audi on monday for a second opinion. I hope they change them as 1 started giving way on wednesday night so i need a new 1 aswell!

They said that with mine then once there told me that none of them were the original coilpacks with the correct part no that were fitted so wasn't covered as they had already been replaced by pattern ones from Gsf

They wouldnt replace mine, because it was the bolt down coil packs.

Will they change them or won't they change them? I've lost faith after i went to West London Audi. WEST LONDON AUDI SUCK!! I'm booked in with Slough Audi on monday for a second opinion. I hope they change them as 1 started giving way on wednesday night so i need a new 1 aswell!
Were yours the bolt down type? I want to see if mine are under the recall and was going to use West London Audi on the A4.

they changed mine !! i had a none genuine on it but still had the original so i handed them that they changed all 4 and gave me the non genuine back !!! result

Part number of mine is 06B 905 115J I'll let ya know how I get on

They changed all mine today They were all genuine so wasnt a problem. Was speaking to the guys there that I used to work with in the workshop they don't even check them anymore they have loads in stock and they Audi don't ask for them back if they do there are loads in there warranty cupboard. So give it a go even if you have GSF coils

Had all mine replaced at Chelmsford Audi the other week under the recall.

No mention of one being a replacement, no mention of checking them, they just replaced them and provided me breakfast while they did it. Happy days.

Had all mine replaced gratis 2 weeks ago, despite the car bein a 51 plate with 76k miles. They said if you have the orig packs and they have not been changed on the system they have to change them as it was a recall.

do you have to take the car to them? or could you simply turn up with the old coils ? i changed mine some time ago when a couple decided to die on me, i still have the old ones though........

I asked Audi that same question, they will not supply you with coil packs under the recall for fitment yourself whether you give them the old ones back or not.

You do have to book your car in for them to do it - so they told me anyway.

I asked Audi that same question, they will not supply you with coil packs under the recall for fitment yourself whether you give them the old ones back or not.

You do have to book your car in for them to do it - so they told me anyway.

i could always put the old ones back on - but i know for a fact 2 of them do not work lol