Boost/N75 issue??

audi_a3_turbo

Reaction score
Having intermittant boost from my AGU A3, also the other problem is that it seems to be running out of steam at at 100mph (on private roads)
Not sure if this is a boost leak issue or I'm in need of a new N75?? I havent got access to anyone with VAGCOM so havent scanned the car. I know that there is a service with Rtech for £65 that do a rolling road and a smoke test on your car etc. Do you think it may be worth doing that?

Thanks guys

I went to see r -tech today and had a smoke test and rolling road and was very very pleased with the quality of work and professionalism!

Boost issues on AGU's can be due to poorly MAF senor...

If you haven't got the tools or the knowledge to check this stuff yourself then its £65 well spent... Nick at R-Tech knows the AGU well so you will be in good hands..

<tuffty/>

I would still be looking at scanning/logging if you can tbh mate... while it could be the MAF as they fail all the time, you could have other issues or it could be something else casuing your probs... never the best idea to throw parts at an unknown source...

IIRC the AGU MAF sensors aren't cheap, don't tempted to buy a copy sensor either... make sure its a genuine Bosch one... it doesn't have to come from AUdi, GSF or ECP supply Bosch parts too at a cheaper price but you will only end up with more probs using a cheap *** MAF

<tuffty/>